TennisChannel.com is organizing the 2014 US OPEN Sweepstakes and is giving away the chance to win a trip to New York! If you love tennis and would like to attend the 2014 US Open Tennis Championships then now is your chance to win those tickets alongside with the trip. All you need to do is just enter the contest now!
Prize details of the 2014 US OPEN Sweepstakes
One lucky person will win a 5 night stay for two people at The Westin New York at Times Square. The trip will include:
- Winner and one guest will gain admission during the first two days of the 2014 US Open Tennis Championships at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Flushing, New York, for one session per day ARV: $400.00.
- Round trip coach-class air transportation on a carrier to be selected by Tennis Channel for the winner and one guest from a major commercial airport near winner’s residence to a major commercial airport in the New York metropolitan area ARV: $1,600.0o.
- Hotel accommodations for winner and guest for five nights at The Westin New York at Times Square ARV: $1,750.00
How to win a trip to New York
If you want to participate in this contest then you have two ways of doing that:
- Log on to www.tennischannel.com or log on to your Facebook account and visit Tennis Channel’s official Facebook page located at www.facebook/tennischannel.com and click on the Sweepstakes text link or icon, either of which will take entrant to the Sweepstakes entry page.
- You may send a text message from your mobile phone to the number 836647 with the body of the text message beginning with the keyword “NEW YORK” or “New York” (in any combination of upper or lower case letters).