Scott Car Care is organizing the Worth the Work, Pass It On Sweepstakes and is giving away the chance to win a Ford F-150 XLT truck with ecoboost engine plus a VIP Race experience in Homestead-Miami, FL at the Ford Championship Weekend!
One Grand Prize will be available: a 2013 Ford F-150 XLT Truck with EcoBoost engine for Hero, a trip for two (winner and Hero) to Homestead, FL for a Race Experience, and $12,500 in cash to winner. The Grand Prize Ford F-150 XLT Truck with EcoBoost engine will be presented to Hero.
Trip consists of:
- round-trip coach air transportation for winner and Hero between Miami, FL and major airport in U.S. nearest winner’s home
- 3-days/2-nights double occupancy deluxe hotel accommodations
- round-trip ground transportation to/from airport in Florida
- two tickets to the race on November 17, 2013 at Homestead, FL, all hotel room taxes
- Unique Penske Racing team access at the track including garage and pit tour, driver introductions and VIP suite tickets
- the chance to meet, get autographs and have pictures taken with 2012 Sprint Cup Champion Brad Keselowski and a year’s supply of Scott Car Care Products.
How to enter Scott Car Care Sweepstakes
Navigate to www.scottcarcare.com, follow the instructions to enter online and complete all the requested information, including the name of your Hero and why he/she is nominated. You cannot nominate yourself. Hero should be someone who enriches the lives of others through hard work and passing on skills and values. Hero must meet same eligibility requirements as entrants. Hero must be someone that you know personally. You will also be asked to write a short paragraph (up to 100 words) on why he/she is a “Hero,” however that is optional and not required for entering. Story will not be considered for selection of winner. You must completely fill out the required portion of the entry form, or your entry will be ineligible.