End date: March 15, 2012
Saveur.com is organizing the Wines of Chile Watch & Win Contest and is giving away the chance to win a trip to Santiago, Chiles.
- round-trip tickets for two to Santiago
- tour, dinner, and a night at Casa Silva winery´s boutique hotel in the Colchagua Valley
How to enter the contest:
To enter the Saveur’s Magazine contest and win the trip to Chiles, you have to visit the website, watch a video and answer the following questions:
- Casablanca & San Antonio Valleys are in regions ideal for what type of wine?
- In what season are grapes harvested in the Cachapoal & Colchagua Valleys?
- Wine has been a part of the history of Chile’s southern valleys—including Curicó, Maule, Itata, Bío-Bio, and Malleco—for more than four centuries.
- What gives a unique flavor to the wines of Elqui and Limarí?
- Where is the Maipo Valley?